- This event has passed.
Embracing APM: Driving Value Beyond Predictive Maintenance
February 19, 2020 @ 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM EST
As Asset Performance Management (APM) solution adoption accelerates, shifting to a predictive, condition-based, reliability-centered – pick your preferred term – maintenance approach has an immediate and impactful benefit for utilities and other asset-intensive industries. APM combines data management capabilities, analytics and visualization tools to improve the reliability and efficiency of physical assets.
Because it leverages various technologies and concepts to create a real-time, 360-degree snapshot of an operation, APM is well positioned to address a broad range of challenges and issues confronting today’s asset-intensive infrastructures, such as:
- Managing a wider array of asset types, such as renewable energy sources, and having the visibility and specific information needed to make operational decisions.
- Insight needed into the entire infrastructure to better understand the interdependencies between assets to aid issue diagnosis and resolution.
- Shifting operational teams away from constantly troubleshooting to initiatives that enable them to be more innovative, efficient and cost-effective to help your company be more competitive in the marketplace.
- Making faster, more informed decisions to improve operations and financial results, and reduce risk.
- Delivering more reliable and consistent experience to an increasingly demanding public.
Utilities like CPS Energy and Tacoma Power are experiencing much more than cost savings and efficiency gains with the adoption of APM; they are also experiencing safety and environmental benefits. Join this webinar with these utilities and a panel of experts to learn more.
Production Engineering Manager
Ozan Ferrin grew up in Turkey and since coming back to the Unites States has been a resident of the Tacoma area. He graduated with an electrical engineering degree and shortly after graduating provided engineering solutions for automated industrial systems in the wood and paper handling industry. He has been with Tacoma Power for ten years where is has helped improve and introduce technology solutions to hydro generation assets. He is currently managing the engineering group in the Tacoma Power Generation section where he oversees electrical, mechanical, industrial automation, and asset management. Outside of work he spends the majority of his time with his four young children.
Director of Product Management and Customer Success
As the leader of the Product Management and Customer Success teams, Matt is the voice of Atonix Digital. His unique and acute oversight of the market, as well as his training as a mechanical engineer, allows him to deliver value to all clients. From his team to his customers, Matt is committed to helping people achieve their goals. Before this role, Matt served as an ASSET360 Product Manager and as the supervisor for the Monitoring & Diagnostics center. He leverages his diverse experience at Atonix Digital to offer solutions to the problems utilities care about most.