The Natural Gas Analytics Community was the first Utility Analytics Institute (UAI) analytics community focused uniquely on the application of analytics by natural gas utilities. The group’s roster was 107 members strong by the end of 2019, and this is an excellent outcome given that several UAI members do not provide natural gas service.
The group’s success is due in large measure to the contributions of its leadership team. While UAI strives to limit the time investment of community leaders, it is impossible to overstate the value of their expertise, guidance and enthusiasm.
• Rod Boswell, Office of the CIO – Director Data Analytics, NiSource
• Robert Duvall, SVP, Customer Ops, Safety and Technical Training, Southern Company Gas
• David Baron, Director, Performance Management and Organizational Strategy, SoCalGas
• Eric Frank, Gas Planning Manager, Madison Gas & Electric
• Catherine McCowan, Manager, Risk, Strategy and Planning, Enbridge
• Kydon Witbeck, Manager, Data Analytics, Southern Company
The community enjoyed presentations and interactive discussions that covered topics consistent with the charter at the 2019 monthly meetings (highlights to follow). Current UAI members that wish to access past meeting recordings and presentations of this community may do so by submitting a Request to Join for the Natural Gas Analytics Community.
If your organization is not yet a UAI member and would benefit from being a part of this type of collaborative community, contact UAI today to learn more about UAI membership!
Access a full PDF of the report here! NG Public Report Final 5-25